XVIII Dr. Mabuse Short Film Festival
The Dr. Mabuse Short Film Festival opens the registration period. All of you interested in taking part in the 18th edition which will take place next June in Barcelona, please send us your works.
RULES TO PARTICIPATE
- Works can’t be longer than 20 minutes.
- The theme is open: documentary, fiction, animation, experimental.
- Short films must have been made after January 2018.
- The official languages are Catalan and Spanish. Any other language needs to be subtitled.
- Maximum 3 short films per director.
A jury, made up of members of the organisation and media professionals, will meet up in April to select the pieces that will be shown at the Festival. The jury decision will be announced during the month of April 2019 and the organisation will inform the contestants. If your short film is selected, you will have to send a HD copy and a signed permission for screening your work. There is no cash prize.
The author of the work gives authorization to use a 10% of the work for promotional and advertising purposes. Once registered and chosen, the work could not be removed under any circumstances. The author is responsible for avoiding affecting the right of third parties and exempts La Mostra for any legal responsibility.
The participation in the Mostra Dr.Mabuse means accepting these conditions.
Deadline is next January 31th!